What is Impress HR?
Impress HR is an Action for Wiltshire funded programme which works with Wiltshire based employers to improve staff retention and workforce development in their businesses, with the view to ultimately achieve business growth.
The Impress HR Employment Liaison team can offer Human Resources advice and support to employers who do not have the necessary HR support and expertise themselves. This can either be via the telephone, over email or face to face and can include help with;
- HR advice and guidance
- Staff retention support
- Support with workforce development and up – skilling
- Help with staff induction
- Conflict management support
- Future workforce needs planning
- Overall encouragement with good employment practice
- Recruitment and Apprenticeship guidance
- Practical interview tips
- Setting up new starters
To be eligible for the Impress HR offer your company must be established and registered to a Wiltshire postcode.
For more information please contact:
Economic Development and Planning,
Wiltshire BA14 8JN
Tel: 01225 716507