The Rise Trust Children’s Centre are offering a chance for those who wish to work in Childcare an opportunity to gain a Level 2 qualification in Certificate in the Children and Young Peoples Workforce.
Learners need to commit to weekly workshops run by a tutor from Swindon College at one of trusts centres, complete assignments set at the workshops and volunteer at one of their Early Excellence Centres for at least 6 hours a week for gain work experience.
The qualification can take up to 12 months with 22 workshops to complete. All workshops and volunteering sessions are within school hours, term time.
– Learners must be unemployed and in receipt of state benefits
– Learners must be a registered volunteer with The Rise Trust
– Learners must be able to attend the Information and Registration Session on Wednesday 6th December at Spring Rise Children’s Centre, Chippenham at 12.30pm
– Learners must provide their own textbook & study resources
– Learners must be available to start the workshops and volunteer placement in Feb/Mar18
For more information and to apply please contact Vicky Watt, Volunteer Coordinator on 01249 445288 or email@example.com