Wessex Water are offering a range of apprenticeships starting in late Summer 2018.
- electrical, mechanical and instrumentation (available as a higher level apprenticeship) – 10 positions
- utilities (repair & maintenance, mainlaying and reinstatement) – 12 positions
- civil engineering (higher level apprenticeship only) – 4 positions
- water operations (water distribution, leakage, production and sewerage and water recycling) – 10 positions
- construction operatives – 4 positions
Plus new for 2018:
- mechanical and electrical – 3 positions
- computer aided designer – 1 position.
Depending on which apprenticeship roles you’re interested in you might work anywhere in the region from Bath to Poole, Taunton across to Salisbury.
For more information and to apply visit Wessex Water website.