The Learning Curve works in partnership with The Prince’s Trust to deliver the Team programme in Wiltshire. The Team programme is one of The Trust’s most long-standing and core programmes. It is a full-time 12-week personal development programme for 16 – 25 year olds largely delivered through community work, with the primary aim of building confidence, motivation and skills to help unemployed young people return to education or move into employment.
We are looking for a confident, motivated individual who can help deliver the Team programme in Salisbury to our consistently high standards – could this be you?
Ideally, you will demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of the challenges faced by young people within The Learning Curve/The Prince’s Trust target groups
- Knowledge of local provision for disadvantaged young people
- Good planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative to find creative solutions to problems
- Strong awareness and understanding of equal opportunities and the ability to translate these into effective action
- Knowledge of Health & Safety practices and processes
- Level 2 in Literacy, ICT and Numeracy (GCSE, Basic Skills Level 2 or equivalent)
- Full and clean UK driving licence
- Experience of working directly with young people from The Trust’s target groups.
- Experience of using IT, e-mail, internet, word-processing and spreadsheet packages, accurately and with good attention to detail
Sounds like a challenge you’d like to take on? Please apply in the first instance with a CV via email. A full job specification / person specification is available on request.
To apply click here.