The Generation STEM programme is seeking employers in Wiltshire able to offer a week-long work experience placement for a young person (aged 14-15) during the summer 2018.
If your organisation could host a young person on a structured programme that would give them a real insight into the reality of the workplace, CSW Group would love to hear from you!
Which schools are looking for support?
They are looking for placements within a reasonable distance of the following schools:
• St Laurence School
• St Joseph’s Catholic School
• South Wilts Grammar School for Girls
• The Ridgeway School and Sixth Form College (Swindon)
Why get involved?
Employers who offer work experience to young people report a range of benefits including:
• Recruitment opportunities: access the local labour market and explore a talent pipeline you might not have considered
• Staff development: coaching young people on work experience offers an excellent development opportunity for your future managers
• A more engaged workforce: send a positive message to the wider workforce about the values of your organisation, supporting employee engagement
• Engagement with the local community: build on the positive image of your organisation; help address local issues related to unemployment and young people
If you have any questions or are interested please email – firstname.lastname@example.org