5 x 2 hr sessions
What’s this course about?
This highly interactive course will help you identify the essential elements that will develop your confidence and motivation. A reflective and supportive approach will guide you to discover the deeper connections between self-esteem and self-confidence and how to overcome barriers to becoming a confident person. An inspiring course that will nurture your wellbeing and support your journey to becoming a more confident you!
This is an online course where you’ll learn together and take part in practical group and individual activities, all in a relaxed, supportive and friendly environment.
Who will benefit from attending?
This course is for adults who want to feel more confident and motivated in their daily lives. Any adult family member or carer who would like to develop their confidence and improve their self-image would benefit from attending this course.
What will I learn?
- Understand the definition of confidence and what that means for individuals
- Understand why you lack confidence and motivation
- Recognising what influences your personal image
- Improving your own self esteem
- Improve your confidence when dealing with people
- Learn how to inspire and motivate yourself
- Boost confidence, self-esteem and motivation
- Learn self-improvement techniques and skills to enable and support personal growth and well-being
- Relaxation techniques
How long is the course?
This is run as 2-hour sessions over 5 weeks with some learning activities to do at home to help you grow in confidence and understand what is stopping you from achieving.
Will I be assessed?
You will be required to complete some home working during this course. This will record and support your learning journey and successes.