Develop Positive Futures
What’s this course about?
A five-week course following on from Confidence and New Directions. This course teaches practical ways of living a healthier life by looking at the links between healthy eating and mental well-being, everyday mindfulness and encouraging learners to plan for their futures.
This is an online course where you’ll learn together and take part in practical group activities, all in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Who will benefit from attending?
This course is for parents and carers who want to feel more confident and motivated in their daily lives. Any adult family member or carer who would like to develop their confidence and improve their self-image would benefit from attending this course.
What will I learn?
- How to feel more confident in your daily lives
- How to use techniques like mindfulness to achieve positive mental health
- How to cultivate positive behaviour patterns
- How to gain a better understanding of the links between mental, emotional and physical health
- How to use creativity as a wellbeing tool
How long is the course?
This is run as 2-hour sessions over 5 weeks, with some activities to do at home to help you practise your skills.