English for Speakers of Other Languages – (ESOL)
What’s this course about?
This course will help you improve your English language skills by focusing on essential communication skills, grammar and vocabulary.
This is an online course where you’ll learn together and take part in practical group activities, all in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Who will benefit from attending?
This course will benefit adults and enable parents and carers to support their child’s development and improve their own skills.
What will I learn?
- Aspects of English grammar that suits your current ability
- How to communicate more confidently in English
- How to identify problematic pronunciation and correction strategies in your spoken language
- How to give short presentations on a chosen topic
- How to expand your vocabulary
- How to support your child’s learning
This course is 2 hours a week for 5 weeks
You will need to be at Entry Level 2 (pre-intermediate) to Level 2 (upper-intermediate) Level 2.