These courses are for free to anybody aged 19 years or older. All courses are taught in small groups by New College tutors. Students attending will receive a certificate upon completion and the chance to progress onto further free training and education.
• Childcare Taster Course – considering a career within the Childcare industry? This course looks at your options within the Child Care sector.
• Ready for Work Course – for those wanting to return to work, looking at what you want to do & how to get there.
• Customer Care for Employment Course – this course will look at your options and opportunities for those wanting a career in Customer Service
• Essential Workplace Skills – the aim of this course is to offer an insight for new or potential employees in to how to deal with the basics of the workplace. Such as time management, work planning and effective communicating.
• Confidence and Motivation Course – this course will show you how to feel & look confident and to think positive & be in control.
• Starting Your Own Business – this course is suitable for anyone who is thinking about setting up a small business or becoming Self-Employed.
• Basic Computer Course – this course covers all the basics you need such as using email, internet searches, word-processing – suitable for complete beginners.
• Introduction Maths – suitable for those who may struggle with or need support with Basic Maths. Topics covered include adding & subtracting, times tables & money amongst others
Full details below, contact Ed Browne on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01793511665