Learning Curve works in partnership with The Prince’s Trust to deliver the Team programme.
The Prince’s Trust Team programme is a 12 week personal development programme for 16 – 25 year olds who are currently not in education, employment or training. Our first Team programme ran in September 2012 and we now run programmes throughout the year.
Team aims at building your confidence, motivation, self esteem and helps to improve skills in communication and problem solving. Whilst on Team you will gain qualifications and new skills.
What’s in it for me?
- Practical skills that help you in job and life
- Belief in what you can accomplish
- Career advice and help with job hunting and CV
- The chance to make a difference in your community
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Improved chances of moving on into a job, education or training
- All training is FREE
We have 14 places available for a 12 week programme.
During the 12 week programme, Team members:
- Spend a week away at a residential activity centre
- Undertake a project based in their local community
- Complete a work placement
- Participate in a team challenge, involving caring for others
- Stage a team presentation, during which they recount their experiences
For more information please contact:
Gemma 07714 076048 or Andy 07714076131, or phone our main office on 01225 792500.
Courses generally start in January, May and September.