The event is designed to provide essential information about the apprenticeships Siemens offers. This includes information about real-world live projects apprentices work on, the support apprentices receive from line managers and mentors as well as information about the following qualifications you could gain on one of their apprenticeships:
• Level 3 – Rail Engineering Design Technician
• Level 3 – Business administrator / Learning and development practitioner
• Level 4 – Engineering Manufacture
• Level 6 – Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship
• Level 6 – Civil Engineer
• Level 6 – Project Management
Siemens Mobility apprentices will also be in attendance to explain their role in the organisation and provide an unrivalled insight into their daily life as an apprentice within the company.
For parents, there will be presentations on the recruitment process with tips on how they can help their children with their apprenticeship applications. There will also be the opportunity to ask questions to apprentices, managers and those in the recruitment team.