What’s this course about?
Using the Five Ways to Wellbeing, this course will help you to manage and maintain your wellbeing.
This is an online course where you’ll learn together and take part in practical group activities, all in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Who will benefit from attending?
This course is for adults who would like to develop their skills and confidence to take practical steps to support their wellbeing.
What will I learn?
- The Five Ways to Wellbeing, and how these can be used to help
- Explore the links between physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Develop skills in resilience and communication, as well as planning, time-management and organisation.
- Discover healthy coping strategies for stressful times and experience a range of mindfulness techniques.
- Learn how to reframe thoughts to feel more positive, and boost self-confidence.
How long is the course?
This is run as 2-hour sessions over 5 weeks, with some activities to do at home to help you practise your skills.
Will I be assessed?
You will be required to complete some paperwork during this course. This will record and support your learning journey and successes.
FaCL online courses are funded by the education and skills funding agency. Courses are no cost to learners if they are 19+ and have been a resident in UK/EU for 3+years and if you can tick any of these criteria:
- have less than 5 GCSEs grades a-c
- in receipt of benefits
- are a service family
- are a family with SEN children
- are unemployed
If you are unsure if you are eligible, we are always happy to talk things through carefully.