Higher Futures can work with your business to up-skill your employees with locally delivered, bespoke higher level training solutions created in partnership with our nationally based university level providers, saving you time and money.
“Over the next three to five years, more than three-quarters of businesses (77%) expect to increase the number of employees using higher-level skills in their jobs.*”
* CBI education and skills survey 2016.
What is Higher Futures?
Based in Swindon and Wiltshire the Higher Futures Team focuses on taking the needs of both employer and learner; identifying the skills gaps through a training needs analysis and sourcing suitable higher education training provision. This provision (level 4 and above) is via our trusted network of universities, colleges and training providers, taking into account cost, mode of delivery and match to business needs; delivering truly bespoke local training for all businesses.
Funding for training may be available. Visit our website
No matter what your size, from a recent micro start- up through to a multi-national business, Higher Futures provides a comprehensive skills service, tailored to meet your needs. Helping your business to achieve its full potential we offer:
- Tailored, flexible specialist support to fit your business needs
- Local access to the expertise of class leading universities, colleges and providers from around the UK
- Increased productivity and motivation achieved through up-skilling staff and improved motivation
- Talent pool access and development including access to the military community
- Opportunities to collaborate with similar businesses to develop courses to meet local industry needs
- Cost effective tailored training solutions; plus we may be able to access funding
- Acces to free impartial information, advice and guidance
- Impartial advice and guidance on maximising the apprenticeship levy to benefit your business
- A dedicated Account Manager working with you to tailor a solution.
We are proud to be working with our network of providers based across the UK, offering the very best and most appropriate training solutions for businesses based in Swindon and Wiltshire.
Higher Futures offers a comprehensive skills service to the military community, including serving, veterans, reservists, spouses and partners. With the largest concentration of army resources in the country, Wiltshire and Swindon is fortunate to have a wealth of highly skilled and resilient people to boost our employment talent pool. We offer:
- Support for spouses, reservists and veterans in accessing a university level education
- Support for reservists to further develop their military skills into civilian recognised qualifications to enhance their employment prospects
- Access to work experience placements in a variety of sectors across the region
- Local, flexibly delivered university level courses through our network of UK wide universities and colleges
- You can keep your training costs down by using the accreditation of any prior learning
- An end to end brokerage service providing access to bespoke higher level education designed to meet specific needs
- A range of offers for military personnel and their families including information on local job vacancies
- Advice on potential sources of funding to benefit all members of the military community. You may also want to use your learning credits
- We work closely with a range of charities and military organisations.
If you are currently in resettlement contact CTP.
Get in touch to find out more about how we can help your business grow.