They have professional guidance advisers will work with local and regional partners to ensure support is in place to work with young people who are unemployed. Working with region specific initiatives; for example, careers Hubs, youth zones our advisers can help young people with:
- Finding out about local labour market information, where the jobs are now and may be in the future
- Identifying skills
- CV writing
- Applying for jobs
- Resilience and confidence
- Interview practice
- Online courses
Support is available for individuals who have lost their jobs or whose jobs have been affected by COVID-19.
You will find this here: www.adviza.org.uk/redeployment
This webpage also includes latest local vacancies, which are updated weekly.
Get Ahead is a flexible and individualised programme funded by the European Social Fund for young people not in education, employment or training (NEET), or those At Risk of NEET. Learners can attend up to 2 days per week in College for an average of 10 weeks, or receive all their support remotely.
Learners will receive:
- 1:1 Support from a Progress Coach
- An individualised learning plan
- The opportunity to complete a work experience placement
- The opportunity to do Qualifications in: Work Skills, Personal and Social Skills, Managing Personal Finance, Healthy Living and Grit and Resilience
We will help you to progress on to:
- A £25 High Street Voucher for completing a personal target
- A £75 High Street voucher when progressing to a positive destination
- We can also reimburse travel costs e.g. bus tickets, so it shouldn’t cost you anything to attend!
Phone: 01225 756 373
Wiltshire Citizens Advice
An independent charity committed to helping people successfully deal with life’s problems.
They provide the advice people need for the problems they face and improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives.
They provide free, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
Visit them here: www.citizensadvicewiltshire.org.uk