The purpose of this course is to enable learners to successfully find job opportunities using methods that allow them to follow various routes to employment not always taken by those competing for the same roles. English and communication skills will be developed to assist learners in creating eye-catching job applications, personal statements and cover letters that highlight their personality and soft skills. The correct CV structure will be covered as will the importance of adapting the information to match an employer’s requirements; this to ensure that CVs pass through applicant tracking systems and are accepted by hiring managers. Learners will receive instruction on general interview skills, but the emphasis will be on online interviews.
OVERALL COURSE AIMS:
- To demonstrate that learners have the skills, confidence and personality that make them perfect for the role.
- To enhance online profile to create the right impression.
- To communicate clearly, concisely and effectively to an employer.
- To structure cover letter and CV using STAR method.
- To answer questions in an online interview situation and present stories following the STAR structure.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to (at the appropriate level):
- Structure their employment details using the STAR method.
- Feel confident in moving forward with job applications.
- Utilise the best methods of using social media to improve job prospects.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Create detailed and engaging cover letters that complement the CV and appeal to employers.
- Differentiate between the skills required for an online interview and a face-to-face interview.
Click here to enrol: https://workwiltshire.co.uk/enrolment/
Or to contact us call 01225 770478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org