The Amber Foundation is an independent charity that offers a fresh start to young people in crisis.
Residential support is provided for homeless and unemployed 16-30 year olds who want to turn their lives around.
If you want to:
• Take control of your life
• Rediscover your potential
• Develop your skills and experience
• Make new friends
• Have fun
• Find a job
• Move on successfully
…then get in touch!
• Teach you the skills to live independently so that you can move on into your own secure accommodation
• Motivate and support you back into work, training or employment
• Build your confidence, self-esteem and self-worth
Self-referrals and referrals from professionals of family members across the U.K are welcomed.
Tel: 01225 759900 or 0800 652 1091