Get Ahead is a flexible and individualised programme funded by the European Social Fund for young people (aged 15-25) not in education, employment or training (NEET), or those At Risk of NEET. Learners can attend up to 2 days per week in College for an average of 10 weeks, or receive all their support remotely.
- 1 to 1 support from a Progress Coach
- An individualised learning plan
- The opportunity to complete a work experience placement
- The opportunity to do Qualifications in: Work Skills, Personal and Social Skills, Managing Personal Finance, Healthy Living and Grit and Resilience.
We will help you to progress on to:
- £25 High Street Voucher for completing a personal target
- £75 High Street voucher when progressing to a positive destination
- We can also reimburse travel costs e.g. bus tickets, so it shouldn’t cost you anything to attend.
Wiltshire College and University Centre
Wiltshire College is based in four main campuses, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Lackham and Salisbury, the College offers a wide range of full-time, part-time and higher education courses (including apprenticeships) for students, as well as offering provision for employers.
Tel: 01225 350035