Young Work Wiltshire is a dedicated area for 16 to 17 year olds planning their next steps into education, employment or training.
There are many options after finishing your GCSEs and because it’s important to choose what is right for you we have tried to make this as simple as possible. We have lots of information to support you, just browse by topics: NEXT STEPS, LEARN, EARN and SUPPORT.
There may be some of you who need extra help to re-engage in learning. Young Work Wiltshire provides one-to-one support for young people aged 16-17 Not in Education, Employment or Training not supported by other council services. You can contact our EET service using the online contact form below.
For more information on this service visit our SUPPORT page.
Education, Employment & Training (EET) service for young people
If you are aged 16-17 and not in employment, education or training then we can help you to plan your next steps, prepare to get a job, or find and apply for the right apprenticeship, course and training.
How can we support you?
- One to one support from an Education, Employment Adviser
- Help to understand what options are available
- Signposting and advice on local opportunities
- Finding and applying for jobs, apprenticeships or traineeships
- Job search and application help
- CV and interview skills support