Are you a motivated individual, looking to build the first steps of a successful career?
Premier Jobs UK is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to join our friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
• Managing candidate enquiries/applications and reviewing their CV’s.
• Distributing suitable CV’s to Recruitment Consultants.
• Undertaking the administrative duties for the business, including updating the CRM system for candidate meetings.
• Maintaining company database, to ensure candidate information is up to date.
• Managing the job-advertising for active vacancies.
• Answering telephone calls.
• Undertaking headhunting activities for key vacancies and undertake your own personal recruitment.
• There is a bonus structure in place after 6 months and the progression onto a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role within the company.
Please note full training will be provided.
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits;
• Be an advocate of Premier Jobs
• Must take an interest in personal development
• Able to problem solve
• Ambitious and Driven
• Excellent communication skills, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
• High level of motivation
• The working week will consist of a routine, 8:45am-5:15pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The annual wage is set at £9,000 with increases throughout the program.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard, accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
For more information contact Ryan Venner on 07824 323230 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org