The Prince’s Trust are delivering a new online programme Get Started with Customer Care in partnership with fashion brand ASOS.
The programme is suitable for young people aged 16-25 who have an interest in retail and/or customer service and who have not previously completed other Get Started programmes in the last 6 months.
To apply young people should email email@example.com or call 0800 842 842.
There will be a Taster Day on the 4 August followed by the main programme from Monday 10 to Friday 14 August
During this course you will get the opportunity to build confidence, boost your communication skills and learn all about a career in customer care at ASOS.
Sessions will include:
- What is customer care – what skills do you need and how you can land a CC job
- The story of ASOS
- Customer Care skills and values
- Understanding yours and your team’s learning styles so you can better work to your strengths and as a team
- A virtual fashion hunt
- Brand identity
- Social media
- Employability sessions: including – CV writing skills, interview process and practice
- What kinds of CC jobs exist and how can you land a CC job?