This is the 2nd of 3 events to provide short, smart tips for any Swindon and Wiltshire residents who may be facing redundancy or job uncertainty, and for employers who may be in the unfortunate position of making people redundant.
Hosted on 2nd December from 4pm and can be booked using this link Facing Redundancy? How To Find That New Job
Topics will include:
- which industries are recruiting now and in the next 12-months
- modern job searching techniques
- assessing your options and applying and interviewing for and getting the job you want
- help to start up your own business
- some of the government services available, including apprenticeships
- specific example of support for the construction industry.
A team of experts will be on hand to answer your questions during and after the event
These events are free to attend and are delivered by Swindon Borough Council, Wiltshire Council and the Swindon & Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership
The event will be recorded and available online via the following council websites with helpful hints and tips, and links to relevant supporting agencies: