Mental Health Awareness Week runs from the 10th – 16th May. Amazing Apprenticeships, in partnership with Gen. Healthy Minds and the BAME Apprentices Network, are hosting two very special 60 minute workshops with celebrity performance psychologist, Sam Bishop.
Workshop 1: Monday 10th May, 12pm – 1pm is for apprentices (current or past)
Workshop 2: Monday 10th May, 1:30pm – 2:30pm is for employers, training providers and anyone who supports/works with apprentices.
The workshops will outline:
– Motivation and the impact on our Mental Health and Wellbeing
– Long term vs Short term motivation
– The toughest opponent is ourselves
– Our intentions vs Our reality
– The importance of taking back control
– Know your WHY and motivation will follow