1. Introduction to Spreadsheets – aimed at individuals with little or no experience of using Microsoft Excel- a good grounding of the basics.
– 11th August – Introduction to Spreadsheets using Excel Course Tickets, Wed 11 Aug 2021 at 10:00 | Eventbrite
– 21st September – Introduction to Spreadsheets using Excel Course Tickets, Tue 21 Sep 2021 at 10:00 | Eventbrite
2. Intermediate Spreadsheets – aimed at individuals with experience of using Microsoft Excel – new skills to take them to the next level.
– 13th August – Intermediate Spreadsheets using Excel Course Tickets, Fri 13 Aug 2021 at 10:30 | Eventbrite
– 23rd September – Intermediate Spreadsheets using Excel Course Tickets, Thu 23 Sep 2021 at 10:00 | Eventbrite
These courses are fully funded* under the Skills Support for the Workforce / Skills Support for Redundancy (SSW/SSR) programme and delivered by our expert provider, Skills Ladder. To be eligible for these funded courses:
• The learner has to be employed by the organisation (or self-employed).
• The learner has to be eligible to work in the UK
• The learner must be aged 16+ (no upper age restriction)
• The organisation has to be an SME (less than 250 employees)
• We are not able to offer training to anyone that is already on an Apprenticeship programme
• De Minimis – The company must not have received more than €200,000 (cash grant equivalent) of European Funding over a 3-year fiscal period
• The company must have a balance sheet of less than €43M, or an annual turnover of less than €50M
• The individual is either employed and ‘at risk’ of redundancy, or unemployed due to being made redundant in the last three months.
If you would like more information on the courses simply click on the links above. If you would like more information on the SSW/SSR programme, please email us at email@example.com