Those on the ECB should expect to be involved in some of the following;
– Writing articles or blogs for the WES journal, e-newsletter or WES website
– Producing video content for our Youtube channel
– Panel sessions at WES conferences
– Taking the lead on projects
– Using social media to promote ECB projects
– Working with 3rd party organisations to deliver projects
– Judging competitions
– Working with staff in the WES office, other WES Boards and WES members to further the promotion of women in engineering and support the aims of WES
Please familiarise yourself with our Terms of Reference before applying.
Applications will close at 23:59 on Sunday 17th May 2020.
WES recognises that apprenticeships are an important route into engineering for many women. To complement the work of our Early Careers Board and University Groups Board, WES is setting up a board for current apprentices.
The aim of the board will be to give apprentices a voice within WES as well as to act as role models and undertake projects to support and promote engineering apprentices.
Applications for the board will be opening soon, please email Victoria at email@example.com if you would like to find out more.