The Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers 2020 will recognise England’s very best employers of apprentices, from a wide range of industries and employment sectors.
To enter, employers must have 250 employees or more and employ a minimum of 25 apprentices in England.
Employers will complete a short entry form, providing the following information about their organisation:
- the number of apprentices currently employed in England, at all levels of apprenticeships from level 2 to level 7
- how many apprentices started an apprenticeship within the last 12 months
- the diversity of apprentices who began apprenticeships in the last 12 months
- the number of apprentices who successfully completed their apprenticeships over the last 12 months
- how many of these apprentices continued into a permanent job with the organisation or progressed to another apprenticeship
This data will then be independently verified, assessed and weighted according to the size of the employer’s workforce, to provide a score for each entrant.
The employers with the highest scores will be ranked in The Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers 2020, which will be announced later in the year.
The closing date for entries has been extended to 5pm on Friday 15th May 2020
For further information and to enter your business use the following link Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers