Guidance and Links
If you have tried some of our courses and would like to further your learning or test your knowledge take a look below.
- Multiply’s quick numeracy quiz Take a quick numeracy quiz (riddle.com)
- Reflect on your confidence with maths and access a range of recourses to help: Getting on With Numbers | National Numeracy Challenge
Functional Maths and GCSE
- Wiltshire College: Functional Skills Maths (Part-time) – for Adults (19+) | Wiltshire College & University Centre
- Wiltshire College: GCSE Maths (Part-time) – Adults (19+) | Wiltshire College & University Centre
- Go Train: Maths EL3, Level 1 & 2 | Go Train (go-train.co.uk)
- Somerset Skills and Learning: Functional Skills Maths – Somerset Skills & Learning: SS&L (sslcourses.co.uk)
- Somerset Skills and Learning: Courses – Somerset Skills & Learning: SS&L (sslcourses.co.uk)
Money and Budgeting
Multiply aims to support you to build confidence in your numeracy skills in order to effectively budget and manage your money. For further advice on money, budgeting and dealing with cost of living, please see the links below.
- Citizens Advice has lots of information to support with money and budgeting on their website: Debt and money – Citizens Advice. You can also contact them for free advice and sign posting.
- Government Website : Cost of living support – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Wiltshire Council’s cost of living support page: Council tax, benefits and financial support – Wiltshire Council
National Numeracy Helpful Guides
Family Maths Activities
The National Numeracy Family Maths Toolkit is full of ideas and free activities to help families enjoy maths together.
The activities are short, fun weekly challenges for families and primary-aged children to do together to solve everyday maths problems, each of which is linked to things at home, events at school or the cultural calendar.
You can now access all our resources for free. It only takes a minute to sign up.